A well-run SEMH special school based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for a SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) Learning Mentor to join their team and are hosting taster days now.
This SEMH primary school caters for children from the local community with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and prides itself on successfully improving the lives of its pupils and ensures that each child is fully supported in reaching their potential.
With a warm welcome, our Hemel Hempstead based school invites anyone who has experience working in similar challenging yet rewarding roles. As the schools new Learning Mentor you will be working with all children throughout the school, building rapport with pupils and colleagues to collectively make a difference.
What the school can offer
- On site staff training
- Competitive pay
- Support from senior leadership, teachers and support staff
- Encouragement towards career progression
- A positive and rewarding working environment
What the ideal candidate can offer
- Experience in working with primary aged children with challenging behaviour
- Experience in supporting SEMH needs
- Team Teach (or similar behaviour management training)
- Availability for 5 days a week, 8:30AM – 3:30PM
- Aspirations to stay at this school long term/permanently